Tuesday 6 March 2012

being inspired

So I was unable to keep to my plan, to blog everyday ! I'm not sure I am letting anyone down by doing this. But like I said in my last post, I'm not going to blog if I don't have anything worthwhile saying...

Over the last week, I've been getting extremely inspired - Which I think is the point of the arts and of life really.

So I guess for tonight I will show you some of the photos that I captured with peers last week, when I let them loose with some paints and words...



that's what its all about, isn't it? 

no identity 
I take inspiration from peers, friends, college, people and the world everyday. They all contribute to what I create. Surely creating 'art' of what ever kind, as long as it has an impact ( maybe positive) I am or who ever creates it, is making the world a better place, because they are putting a smile on someone's face. They are making a difference. Maybe that's what the arts were created for?! Who Know's ? 

Oh and over the last couple of days, I've been inspired to write again... so there will be more posts very soon! 


                                                                               Jade

No comments:

Post a Comment