Tuesday 21 February 2012

Mastering

Every day people are affected by every day stresses and anxieties, but mastering how to cope and deal with the small and larger issues, can be a whole new problem.

I myself suffer with anxiety on a daily basis, like many of the population, I guess. But it is only recently that I am learning to function better.

I discovered the other day that we develop habits that we repeat. And that it takes 21 days to kick the habit. I find myself sometimes worrying for no reason, other than I might be pattern matching back ( remembering the last time I was in that situation ) and applying the emotion I associate with that occasion.

Now I'm not saying that I have mastered anxiety, but finally I am beginning to separate the things that are worth worrying about and the things that are not.

Plus writing these blogs helps me too!


                                                                              Jade

No comments:

Post a Comment